- 1 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine or 8 tablespoons or 1 stick softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 deep dish or two regular pie crusts. I used frozen pie crusts but you can make your own.
Beat eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add buttermilk, flour and nutmeg continue mixing about 1 minute.
Pour into pie shells. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.