OLD FASHIONED BANANA CREAM PIE
– An 8 inch baked pie crust
– 3 cups of milk
– 3⁄4 cup sugar
– 1⁄3 cup flour
– 6 grams of salt
– 3 slightly beaten egg yolks
– 1/8 cup butter
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 3 large bananas
– Step 1: Get the baked pie crust ready.
– Step 2: In a pot, warm up the milk.
– Step 3: In a bowl, mix the sugar, flour, and salt, then start adding them slowly to the milk pot.
– Step 4: Keep stirring until the mixture is thickened.
– Step 5: Cover the pot, and stir every 30 seconds for another 2 minutes.
– Step 6: In a large bowl, put the beaten egg yolks and add a little bit of the hot mixture and stir till combined.
– Step 7: Then transfer the bowl’s combination into the pot and cook it while stirring for one minute.
– Step 8: Take the pot away from the heat and add and blend in the butter and the vanilla extract.
– Step 9: Let it chill until you can feel that the fusion is sightly warm.
– Step 10: When the mixture is ready to be poured, slice the bananas at the bottom of the pie, then pour the combination.
– Step 11: Let the pie cool off until you need to serve it.
Thanks for paying attention to the instructions, and I hope you like the recipe.