PIZZA BURGER PIE
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
For the Filling:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbl minced onion
- 1/2 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup tomato paste
- 4 oz canned sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Prepare filling and set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, yeast, sugar and salt; mix well. In saucepan over medium heat, heat sour cream, water and shortening to 120-130°F (shortening does not need to melt) then add to flour mixture. Add egg. Mix by hand until somewhat smooth.
- Spread into greased 9 or 10-inch pie pan to make a crust. Spoon filling into crust; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until light golden brown. Serve immediately.