IMPOSSIBLE CHEESECAKE PIE
- 3/4 cup milk room temperature or lightly warmed (I use whole milk)
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 cup sugar 200 grams
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix or homemade biscuit mix
- 2 8 oz packages of cheese, softened (make sure it is not cold)
- Optional Topping: 1 cup sour cream mixed with 2 tablespoons of sugar and a splash of vanilla I use just half of the topping, so 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 T. sugar and small splash
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 1/2 inch pie plate generously with butter or spray with cooking spray. I recommend using a deep dish!
In a blender, blend the room temperature milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and Bisquick for 15 seconds. Cut the softened cream cheese into pieces and add it, then blend for about 2 minutes or until smooth.
Pour mixture into pan and bake for about 40 minutes.
In my experience, the pie puffs up quite a bit as it bake, but it settles as it cools.
Let cool at room temperature for about an hour, then chill thoroughly before serving. If you want, you can make a topping. Mix the topping ingredients together and spread it over the cake once cool.