1/2 c butter
1 c sugar
1 large egg
1 c buttermilk
2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 c sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Cream together butter, 1 cup of sugar, and eggs.
2. Add milk, flour, and baking soda .
3. Put 1/2 of batter (or a little less) into greased loaf pan.
4. Mix in separate bowl the 1/3 c sugar and cinnamon.
5. Sprinkle 3/4 of cinnamon mixture on top of the 1/2 batter.
6. Add remaining batter to pan.
7. Sprinkle with last of cinnamon topping. Swirl with a knife.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 min. or until toothpick tester come clean. Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan.