BANANA CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS BANANA BREAD CAKE
- Ripe bananas
- Baking soda, salt
- Sour cream
- Powdered sugar
- Cream cheese
HOW TO MAKE BANANA CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
For The Banana Cake
- Preheat oven to 350° and right before filling, spray (2) 8 inch cake pans with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat until combined then beat in sour cream and vanilla.
- Next, add flour, baking soda and salt then beat just until combined.
- Stir in mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Pour equally into prepared cake pans and bake for approximately 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
For The Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter together until combined then add vanilla.
- Gradually add powdered sugar and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Once cake has cooled completely, frost cake and enjoy!