Triple Cookie Caramel Nana Puddin Cheesecake
1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
1/3 c. granulated sugar
1 c. heavy cream
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 (3.4-oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 c. whole milk
1 prepared graham cracker crust
3 bananas, sliced, plus more slices for garnish
30 Nilla Wafers
Whipped topping, for garnish
Crushed Nilla Wafers, for garnish
- Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat cream cheese until fluffy and no clumps remain.
- Add sugar and beat until combined. Add heavy cream and vanilla and beat until medium-stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let pudding stand for 3 minutes in the fridge until thickened. Fold into cheesecake mixture until combined.
- Pour half the filling into graham cracker crust. Add a single layer of sliced bananas and Nilla Wafers (20 total), then pour over remaining cheesecake mixture and smooth top.
- Refrigerate until cheesecake is firm, at least 6 hours and up to overnight. (If the cheesecake stills feels too soft to slice, transfer to the freezer for up to 1 hour.)
- Before serving, top with dollops of whipped topping around the border of the cheesecake. Top each dollop with a banana slice and Nilla wafer, then garnish the whole cheesecake with crushed Nilla Wafers.